| The Academy
| Tang Soo Do
| Contact Us
Attitude Requirements to Master Tang Soo Do
- Purpose of training should be the enhancement of mental and
- Serious approach.
- All out effort.
- Maintain regular and constant practice.
- Practice basic techniques all the time.
- Regularly spaced practice sessions.
- Always listen to and follow the direction of instructors or
- Do not be overly ambitious.
- Frequently inspect your own achievements.
- Always follow a routine training schedule.
- Repeatedly practice all techniques already learned.
- When learning new techniques, learn throughly the theory and
philosophy as well.
- When you begin to feel idle, try to overcome this.
- Cleanliness is required after training. Keep yourself and your
requirements are vital to mastering the Art of Tang Soo
Do. It guides us in our training and coduct within the Dojang.